Saturday, July 25, 2009

Is it Worth it???


I'm in a dilemma ladies, you see I've been with my Boyfriend for 3 months now and in those 3 months we've only seen each other 6~7 times, me due to work and him to school.
In the beginning we agreed it was going to be an open relationship but that didn't really work out. 

Lately we've been bickering more than just being together.
Although we always work things out in the end its always been down to me complaining and over-reacting to everything and him, with his schooling.

While i am understanding that his education is most important to him right now and will be for the next 2 years, its still hurts me that I'm not his top priority (he even said this)

I'll admit i am a drama queen (comes with being an actor) but i feel like I'm not being supported, yes maybe my reason for getting together were not that honest to begin with but that doesn't mean my feelings for him now are fake.

But i feel like if i continue this relationship i feel like i might hinder his education however if i end it, will i end up regretting it.

What should i do ladies, End it or continue???

1 comment:

  1. I think since its early on, you have time to decide if this is what you want since you haven't invested a long time in the relationship. Maybe take a break and see what its like and maybe in the future when the time is right you can talk again.

    ReplyDelete