Saturday, June 13, 2009

Eki's Cosplay Contest

Hi guys! This is my entry to Eki's cosplay contest, I'm dressing up as a more casual Freya from Chobits~





My hairs abit messy for this one ^^;;;




What I used:
The Faceshop Oil-free BB Cream
Shu Uemura UV under base beige 01
Bobbi Brown concealer 2.5 warm sand
Jill Stuart mix blush 01 baby blush
Kate eyeshadow BU-1
Stila smudge pot gel eyeliner black
*not pictured* Majolica Majorca lash expander frame plus
Dior Lip glow
Shu Uemura lip gloss PK333S
Fake eyelashes

And this is my wonderful photographer Amy!!! yeah she looks a little weird ^^;;;; but thanks babe!!!

So hope i win and good luck to everyone else who entered! And thanks Eki for the amazing comp! it was fun~~~
By the way i'll give you guys a few pic of me cosplaying last year^^

2 comments:

  1. Hello~!! your looks super kawaii! I heart chobits ! :D
    your costume is really amazing! thank you for doing my contest! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg omg omg dont put that on thereee bLAHHHh i was being a retard............................



    ...made a blog account just to tell u that btw its amy

    ReplyDelete